20 Dating Facts We Bet You Didn’t Know
1. 69% of people end a first date with a hug.
2. 62% of people add their relationship status to their social media accounts.
3. 15% of women send flowers to themselves on Valentines day.
4. It takes usually six to eight dates for couples before entering into an exclusive relationship.
5. Saying the name of the other person at least twice during a conversation in a date leads to an instant connection.
6. Online dating is the third most popular meeting spot meeting of newlyweds.
7. 26.8% of 50+ had met online between 2005 and 2010
8. 80% people said they themselves or someone they know have found love through dating online/ via an app.
9. 51% of people have received a sext whilst 36% have sent one.
10. Over 90% of people agree you can not break up over text.
11. Manchester is the most single city in the UK with 71% of it's population.
12. Most important to people in an online profile are the’ About me’ (55%) and the ‘Pictures’ section (45%).
13. One out of 3 women who met someone online had sex on the first date.
14. There are about 3 million first dates every day on the whole world.
15. 9% of online daters are registered on 3 or more online dating sites/ apps.
16. 73% of men and women do online research before the first date.
17. It takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not.
18. 4/10 work place relationships end in marriage.
19. 90% of women say they are “totally unaroused” by a dick pic.
20. Millennials are 270% more likely than those of other generations to get turned on by someone who binge watches the same TV shows that they do.